Family life has calmed me down –Naeto C

Posted by Unknown on 6:56:00 am
Being the son of a one- time minister, Kema Chikwe, didn’t give Naeto C as much popularity as when he released his hit single, Kinni Big Deal, some years ago. He followed the success of that single with his debut album, You Know my P and somehow, Nateo C became a relevant face in the music industry.
However, Naeto C is yet to wow his teeming fans with new songs in recent times.
The artiste, whose wedding few years ago, made the headlines, described his family as his major priority at the moment, in spite of his love for music.
In a chat with Johnpaulugwu blog, he admitted that he had not been as visible as he used to be because of his family.
“I have not been as visible (in public) as I used to be because of some reasons. It is a mixture of many things. It was not planned because I have been releasing music but at the same time, my attention has been on other things like my family, most especially. Music is one of those things that require a lot of attention but I have focused most of my attention on my family and it has calmed me down,” he said.
Although largely admired by ladies even as a married man, the ‘10 over 10’ singer said that he has been able to stay scandal free in the industry because he does not womanise.
“I don’t have any problem with female fans because I carry myself with respect. The way you carry yourself depends on the way people relate with you. I don’t have any problem with that. My conversations with my female fans do not get to the level that they would want to have an affair with me.
“Sometimes, you meet some fans that have that exuberance that is not really calibrated; maybe they are a little bit excessive, but it is because they are excited and sometimes they cannot control it. But I understand that they are fans, so I don’t worry about that. They cannot be controlled and that is the truth and they are everywhere. Our job is not easy and that is why the success ratio is very low,” Naeto C said.
Categories: